Our Self Pitch Hire includes the one Bell Tent in a carry bag, poles, pegs and ropes with pick up and drop back to BN27 area.
Monday – Friday Hire (24 hours) £50.00
Weekend Hire Friday – Sunday £95.00
Contact us for more information
You get the benefits of all the below with each of our Bell Tents:-
- Lightweight and strong (285gsm) high-quality, 100% unbleached cotton canvas.
- Weighs 25kg. Get them muscles out.
- Heavy-duty, 540gsm waterproof, integral groundsheet that comes 10cm up the side of the tent creating a waterproof ‘bath’
- Groundsheet at doorways folds flat when open to stop tripping and can be clipped into up position to protect against flooding
- Corners of doors have a flap that allows power cables into the tent without having to make a hole or affect flood proofing
- Door can be “locked” by padlocking the three door zips together
- All packs down into matching canvas bag approx 95x35x35cm
- Fabulous colour – no bright white or multi-coloured nightmares – giving a warm and gentle vibe inside (please note: colours may vary slightly from photographs, and from year to year)
- If you do have to pack it away wet, make sure you get it out within 24 hours to dry it out properly – please tell us immediately
- Takes two people around ten minutes to erect
- 4 zippable windows/air vents, complete with tightly meshed mosquito netting