EXCLUSIVE USE BOUTIQUE WOODLAND GLAMPING IN KENT FROM £150 PER NIGHT
Nestled into the heart of an ancient English woodland, Longton Woods in Kent is a mixture of pine trees and deciduous vegetation and is the perfect exclusive use glamping staycation option for the Summer 2020
Longton Woods is available for exclusive use hire for your glamping party for the 2 night weekend hire or 2 night mid-week hire
Hire is available 2pm Friday until 2pm Sunday or 2pm Tuesday until 2pm Thursday
Our large 5 metre Bell Tent will be ready in the glamping glade upon your arrival surrounded by the ancient woodland
Set within the stunning woodland grounds of Longton Woods, you’ll find our pop-up, luxury glamping site. Designed with social distancing in mind, you and your social bubble glamping party will have exclusive use of the site.
Free cancellation is included as standard if directly related to COVID-19. If you are contacted by track and trace and need to self-isolate, or you test positive for Covid-19 we will refund you.
You will have the benefit of warm showers, toilets and a basic kitchen area with a fridge.
5 metre bell tent tent with a real framed bed and mattress for 2 adults (and up to 3 additional raised camp beds for up to 3 children). All beds have fresh and crisp bed linen with 13.5 tog duvets.
Your luxury bell tent will also be fully carpeted, two side tables, bunting, a welcome mat, two outside bistro chairs and a small table, LED hurricane lantern, outside solar lights, a rug inside and boho decor finishing touches.
There is a designated fire pit area within the woods (logs not provide and wood from the forest must not be used)
Star-gazing, woodland walks, unlimited fresh air and an abundance of nature are in constant and unlimited supply.
A 2 night weekend glamping break will start from just £300.00 per structure.
HOW TO BOOK
BOOK YOUR BELL TENT
Choose your dates and let us know how many glampers are staying in each luxury bell tent (2 adults or 2 adults and (max) 3 children)
INVITE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
We require a minimum of two bell tents hire for the duration of the exclusive use venue hire so you can either block book the number of luxury bell tents required or each party can book individually with us
ARRIVE AT LONGTON WOODS
Park you car which is located 30 metres from the glamping glade and head to your bell tent village which is ready for your arrival
RELAX. ENJOY. UNWIND
COMPLETE THE BELOW CONTACT FORM TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
Check-In / Check-Out TIMES
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
1. All accommodation hire is non-refundable, except in the following circumstances.
a. Glamping is unable to take place at Longton Woods from 4th July 2020 until 30th September 2020.b. You (or a member of your party) are contacted by NHS Track and Trace and advised your must self-isolate
c. You (or a member of your party) have tested positive for Covid-19 and must self-isolate
2. We reserve the right to request evidence of contact from NHS Track and Trace or a positive test result for Covid-19.
3. We have the right to cancel your booking or to instruct yourself and your party to leave Cloud Nine Glamping without compensation or refund should the terms of this agreement or our site rules be broken. In particular our site rules relating to behaviour and conduct.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern all offers and agreements regarding the hire of all accommodations by Victoria Lily Events and admission to Longton Woods and should be read in accordance with the Site Rules.
Any person who books accommodation at Longton Woods is to be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
1. You must be aged 25 or over to rent accommodation.
2. All guests under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 25 at all times.
3. Victoria Lily Events and Longton Woods reserves the right to refuse a booking at any time.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made by businesses, traders or persons acting on their behalf who intend to resell their bookings.
5. It is the lead bookers responsibility to check your booking confirmation and inform us of any inaccuracies; mistakes cannot always be rectified. We cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any documentation within 5 days of purchase.
6. Unless agreed in writing with us, accommodation rentals cannot be transferred to any other party. If you transfer your accommodation rental and do not have an agreement with us, you will be liable to any additional onsite spend or charges, including but not limited to damage.
7. Only those people named on your booking confirmation can use the accommodation (or other service) arranged by us. You are not permitted to share accommodation with anyone else other than those on your booking.
8.. The party leader and all guests:
a. undertake not to tamper with the structure or any part of the purchased accommodation;
b. undertake not to use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances within the purchased accommodation;
c. Undertake to not smoke within the accommodation
d. undertake to abide by local regulations (including those relating to noise);
e. will inform us of any issues with the purchased accommodation before use; and
f. indemnify us against the full value of any loss damage or excessive soiling howsoever caused, unless caused by us or an Authorised Person.
9. You are liable for the cost of any damage or loss and we or our suppliers shall be entitled to recover costs from you if necessary. By booking accommodation, you give us the right to via the credit/debit card used to book your stay or otherwise, to recover costs owed.
10. The party leader shall be liable in the first instance for any claims against the party and be responsible for resolving all disputes directly with us or the relevant supplier.
11. Changes to bookings including adding additional members, can be made with our agreement and at our discretion.
Cancellation1. All accommodation rentals at Cloud Nine Glamping are non-refundable, except in the above circumstance in relation to Covid-19. We have the right to cancel your booking or to instruct yourself and your party to leave Longton Woods without compensation or refund should the terms of this agreement or our site rules be broken. In particular our site rules relating to behaviour and conduct.
The price includes use of the accommodation for the maximum number of guests we indicate at booking. 2. We reserve the right to increase or decrease our rates as we see fit. This will not affect the rate paid at the time of booking.
We will not limit our liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other liability which we cannot limit as a matter of law.
You understand and accept that all guests use the accommodation and facilities at Longton Woods Glamping at their own risk.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Cloud Nine Glamping is secure, however you are advised not to bring any valuables on site and to look after your possessions at all times. We cannot be responsible for any theft, loss or damage to any of your possessions you bring.
While we will take reasonable steps to establish a safe environment, it may not be suitable for all. It is your responsibility to determine whether glamping is suitable for any children under the age of 18 who accompany you.
In the light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any gathering or campsite. Whilst we will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other guests or attendees. Accordingly, we will not be responsible for any illness or death of any guests caused by COVID 19.
We ask that you follow all guidelines notified by us to you to help us to reduce the spread of COVID 19 amongst guests.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any car parks provided by us are appropriate for guests, however you are responsible for assessing the suitability of any such car park for your vehicle and for accessing and egressing the car park.
We will not be liable whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Our total liability to you under or in connection with will not exceed an amount equivalent to the accommodation rental fee paid by you to us at the date any claim or action arises.
Check in/Check out
1. In order to facilitate social distancing, guests must book an arrival time. If you will be late to arrive for any reason, you must contact us via the contact details provided in your pre-arrival email, which will be sent to you no later than 48 hours before your arrival date.
2. Your accommodation must be vacated the required time on your departure date.
There is no rubbish disposable available at Longton Woods and all rbbish must be cleared in its entirety upon departure. We reserve the right to charge the lead bookers payment debit or credit card if there is any rubbish left in the glamping glade or at any area of Longton Woods
No dogs are permitted.
No shoes or outdoor footwear to be worn inside the bell tents whatsoever.
All rubbish, debris, spillages and anything else incurred must be cleaned up completely and entirely before departure.
Campfires are permitted only in the designated fire pit area and not in the glamping glade at all. Logs are not provided and wood from the forest must not be used to burn on the firepit whatsoever.