HEN PARTY CAMP AND GROUP GLAMPING EXCLUSIVE USE AT STONERY FARM
Nestled at the foot of the South Downs at Berwick in East Sussex, Stonery Farm offers you their stunning semi ‘off grid’ hill top farm venue for exclusive use for your event or gathering with sweeping panoramic views of the South Downs National Park
Stonery Farm is available for bookings based on a 2 night stay with a minimum of 16 guests with the all the privacy benefits with come with exclusive use to include enjoying all the drinks, games and glamping frolics. Your glamping camp will be ready and waiting for your upon your arrival for check in, ready for the celebrations to begin
Hire is available from 1pm on day of check in until 11am on day of check out
Set within the fields of Stonery Farm at Berwick, East Sussex, you will have your glamping bell tents set up for your exclusive use of the site for your stay surrounded by the South Downs National Park.
On site facilities and amenities provided by Stonery Farm include two unisex toilets provided specifically for your group hire, running water for washing up and for drinking and full rubbish disposal. Please note there is no electric at this site.
Each tent will come furnished with full carpets, raised camp beds with room for luggage storage underneath, sheets, pillow, duvet, rug, side table, bunting, welcome mat, lantern inside, eye masks, mirror, throws and cushion.
Outside you will have the use of 3 x picnic benches and outside solar fairy lights with the hen camp bookings.
Star-gazing, woodland walks, Cuckmere river walks, unlimited fresh air and an abundance of nature are in constant and unlimited supply.
Exclusive Use Hen Party Prices
Based on a minimum of 15 guests, your glamping camp will consist of 3 x 5 metre bells tents each sleeping 5 on raised single beds with full carpets, raised camp beds with room for luggage storage underneath, sheets, pillow, duvet, rug, side table, bunting, welcome mat, lantern inside, eye masks, mirror, throws and cushion. Outside you will have the benefit of 3 x picnic benches.
Price is £140 per person
Exclusive Use Group Glamping Prices
Based on a minimum of 16 guests with each bell tent containing full carpets, raised camp beds with room for luggage storage underneath, sheets, pillow, duvet, rug, side table, bunting, welcome mat, lantern inside, mirror and throws.
Based on 2 sharing (one double) £140 per person
Based on 4 sharing (two doubles or four singles) £120 per person
Based on 6 sharing (two doubles or six singles) £110 per person
£350 damage deposit (refundable after site inspected after departure for all bookings)
Chill Out Bell Tent
Full carpet, bamboo sofa, floor cushions, rugs, low floor stools, throws, lanterns, bunting, welcome mat, side tables and boho decor.
4m tent will sit 5- 6 people £240
5m tent will sit 10-12 people £285
7m tent will sit 25 – 30 people £400
Create your own pallet table scape for your camp. High quality and a mix of wood and painted white
£5 per pallet
Create some extra seating using hay bales
£4 each (minimum 10 required – to be booked upon initial booking to ensure availability)
COMPLETE THE BELOW CONTACT FORM TO CHECK AVAILABILITY
Check-In / Check-Out TIMES
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern all offers and agreements regarding the hire of all accommodations by Victoria Lily Events and admission to Stonery Farm and should be read in accordance with the Site Rules.
Any person who books accommodation at Stonery Farm is to be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
1. You must be aged 23 or over to rent accommodation.
2. All guests under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian over the age of 23 at all times.
3. Victoria Lily Events and Stonery reserves the right to refuse a booking at any time.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made by businesses, traders or persons acting on their behalf who intend to resell their bookings.
5. It is the lead bookers responsibility to check your booking confirmation and inform us of any inaccuracies; mistakes cannot always be rectified. We cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any documentation within 5 days of purchase.
6. Unless agreed in writing with us, accommodation rentals cannot be transferred to any other party. If you transfer your accommodation rental and do not have an agreement with us, you will be liable to any additional onsite spend or charges, including but not limited to damage.
7. Only those people named on your booking confirmation can use the accommodation (or other service) arranged by us. You are not permitted to share accommodation with anyone else other than those on your booking.
8.. The party leader and all guests:
a. undertake not to tamper with the structure or any part of the purchased accommodation;
b. undertake not to use any lighting, heating, cooking or other gas or electrical appliances within the purchased accommodation;
c. Undertake to not smoke within the accommodation
d. undertake to abide by local regulations (including those relating to noise);
e. will inform us of any issues with the purchased accommodation before use; and
f. indemnify us against the full value of any loss damage or excessive soiling howsoever caused, unless caused by us or an Authorised Person.
9. You are liable for the cost of any damage or loss and we or our suppliers shall be entitled to recover costs from you if necessary. By booking accommodation, you give us the right to via the credit/debit card used to book your stay or otherwise, to recover costs owed.
10. The party leader shall be liable in the first instance for any claims against the party and be responsible for resolving all disputes directly with us or the relevant supplier.
11. Changes to bookings including adding additional members, can be made with our agreement and at our discretion.
Speed limit 5 mph. No excess noise or music after 10pm. No open fires. Use recycle and rubbish disposal. Clear pitch entirely of rubbish.
Raised BBQS and firepits are permitted.
All accommodation rentals are non-refundable. We have the right to cancel your booking or to instruct yourself and your party to leave Stonery Farm without compensation or refund should the terms of this agreement or our site rules be broken. In particular our site rules relating to behaviour and conduct.
The price includes use of the accommodation for the maximum number of guests we indicate at booking. We reserve the right to increase or decrease our rates as we see fit. This will not affect the rate paid at the time of booking.
We will not limit our liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other liability which we cannot limit as a matter of law. You understand and accept that all guests use the accommodation and facilities at their own risk. We cannot be responsible for any theft, loss or damage to any of your possessions you bring.
While we will take reasonable steps to establish a safe environment, it may not be suitable for all. It is your responsibility to determine whether glamping is suitable for any children under the age of 18 who accompany you.
In the light of the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any gathering or campsite. Whilst we will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other guests or attendees. Accordingly, we will not be responsible for any illness or death of any guests caused by COVID 19. We ask that you follow all guidelines notified by us to you to help us to reduce the spread of COVID 19 amongst guests.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any car parks provided by us are appropriate for guests, however you are responsible for assessing the suitability of any such car park for your vehicle and for accessing and egressing the car park.
We will not be liable whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
Our total liability to you under or in connection with will not exceed an amount equivalent to the accommodation rental fee paid by you to us at the date any claim or action arises.
Check in/Check out
1. In order to facilitate social distancing, guests must book an arrival time. If you will be late to arrive for any reason, you must contact us via the contact details provided in your pre-arrival email, which will be sent to you no later than 48 hours before your arrival date.
2. Your accommodation must be vacated the required time on your departure date.
No dogs are permitted.
No shoes or outdoor footwear to be worn inside the bell tents whatsoever.
All rubbish, debris, spillages and anything else incurred must be cleaned up completely and entirely before departure.